GET THE MOST FROM YOUR POOL DURING THE HOT SPELL
Due to the hot and dry spell that we are encountering and the fact that a lot of our clients are experiencing their first summer with a pool, we thought we would quickly touch base with a few tips on how to get the most out of your pool.
Avoid the pool struggling with the demands of the hot conditions with these valuable tips:
1. Run the pool filtration system at least 10 hours per day.
2. If your pool is getting a lot of use for a large portion of the day it is common for it to be quite cloudy by the end of the day (sunscreen, body oils, urine etc all contribute to this). So, where possible, run your pool manually on medium speed overnight. This should have you back to normal by the morning, ready for another day of action!
3. Ensure your acid drum is full.
4. Take your water to the pool shop for testing at least once a week, this will help ensure the water balance never gets away from you.
5. Make sure you are watching pool users at all times.