Kids Swim Ponytail Bucket Hat - Candy PinkRegular price $24.95
The Bedhead Swim Bucket Hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat with our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in front of children’s eyes (even when wet!)
These premium swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit – perfect for the pool! Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
Which Size do I choose?
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play in a water environment.