Kids Swim Bucket Hat - Whale PrintRegular price $29.95
The Bedhead Swim Bucket Hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat with our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in front of children’s eyes (even when wet!)
These premium swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit – perfect for the pool! Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
Another wonder of the deep blue sea, our whales are in several shades of blue complete with little schools of fish. Matches well with our Marine, Aqua and Slate Rash Vests, but also looks so sweet with our Peach. Available in Legionnaire, Classic Bucket and Wet Bag.
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
Which Size do I choose?
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing discomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play in a water environment.